Today Disney Store revealed its exclusive Disney Villains Designer Collection, set to arrive in stores and at DisneyStore.com in early fall. Centered around a series of six limited edition Villains Designer dolls, limited to an edition of 13,000 each, the collection also includes apparel, beauty products, home items and stationery. Disney Villains Designer Doll Collection products are inspired by those dastardly villains Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), Mother Gothel (Tangled), Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) and the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland). Disney Store designers re-imagined the villains from these movies to create this line of dramatic dolls, styled in couture fashions.
“The Disney Villains Designer Collection is a unique, stylized and fashion-forward take on these iconic characters,” says John Balen, director of hardlines for Disney Store. “Our design team created a frightfully beautiful collection that is a new and exciting interpretation of the classic Disney Villains we love to hate.”
With the success of the Disney Princess Designer Collection in 2011, the Disney Villains Designer Collection was created for guests as the next limited edition designer collection. Each item in the collection was designed with careful attention to every detail, right down to the dolls’ eyelashes, iconic accessories and unique artwork for the packaging. The Villains apparel and accessories launch exclusively at DisneyStore.com in August 2012. The entire Disney Villains Designer Collection will launch in select Disney Store locations nationwide and online in September 2012. For a limited time, a limited quantity of the complete set of Villains Designer dolls will be available online, and then individual dolls will be released over six weeks beginning in September; every Monday in stores and every Tuesday online.
Disney Villains Designer Collection:
- Dolls- These glamorous 11 ½” Limited Edition Disney Villains Designer Dolls are adorned from head to toe in satin, sequins with gorgeous jeweled detailing, elegant capes and elaborate hair and makeup designs. Dolls are limited to an edition of 13,000, with a select number of complete sets of dolls available at DisneyStore.com starting in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012 (SRP- $79.50 each)
- Apparel & Accessories- The Disney Designer Villains apparel collection includes six beautiful fashion tops inspired by each of the Disney Villains; complete with rhinestone detailing and foil techniques. The Villains accessory assortment features a sequined tote bag, wallet and silk scarves all featuring beautiful artwork inspired by the Disney Villains Designer Dolls. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)
- Beauty- The Villains beauty line features wickedly glamorous cosmetics, each inspired by the Disney Villains, including a 3-pack lip gloss set, a 6-color eye palette with eyeliner, a 6-color nail polish assortment, cosmetic bag and compact mirror. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)
- Home & Stationery- To bring the collection full circle, Disney Store will offer an array of home items including detailed ceramic mugs, beautiful stationery sets and exclusive character lithographs all inspired by the beautiful Disney Villains Designer Collection artwork. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $12.50 and up)
To find a Disney Store, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of Newly-Designed Store in Glendale, CA on World Wish Day and Donates Portion of Sales to Make-A-Wish (chipandco.com)
- Disney Summer Fun Prize Pack Giveaway sponsored by Megan Biller @Glass Slipper Concierge (tipsfromthedisneydiva.com)