Today, Disney Store launched a new line of “Sofia the First” product in celebration of the highly anticipated debut of the animated children’s series “Sofia the First,” on January 11th, on Disney Channel and Disney Junior.
Available exclusively at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, the product line features an assortment of items inspired by the series, including Sofia’s iconic amulet necklace and tiara, costume, accessories, “Sofia the First” picture book and more.
The November 18 premiere of Disney Junior’s animated television movie “Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess” introduced a record number of viewers to Disney’s first little girl princess, Sofia the First, delivering a crowning glory of 8.2 million Total Viewers on Disney Channel.
(See below for images)
Enchanting product highlights include:
- Sofia the First Costume- Complete with ruffles, bows and all the same beautiful details as Sofia’s gown in the TV series “Sofia the First,” this costume will have little girls enjoying hours of dress-up time all year-long. Size run- 18-24 mos, 2/3, 4, 5/6 ($39.50)
- Sofia the First Light-Up Amulet Necklace – A beautiful purple amulet necklace that lights up, just like Sofia’s! ($9.50)
- Sofia the First Tiara – Little girls can feel like a true princess-in-training with this beautifully embellished tiara. This Sofia-inspired crown matches perfectly with the Sofia the First costume for girls. ($14.50)
- Sofia the First Book and CD- The story of a young girl whose life changes when her mom marries the King is told in this enchanting Sofia the First picture book which includes a CD with three exclusive songs! ($17.99)
- Sofia Plush Doll– Royally huggable, this soft Sofia plush doll is the perfect companion for any little princess. Complete with her signature purple dress and tiara, this doll is ready for fun–from play time through bed time. ($19.50)
- Sofia’s Friends Mini-Bean Plush Toys– Sofia’s best animal friends are more huggable than ever, with our Sofia the First mini-bean plush collection. Features: Clover, Blue Bird, Whatnaught and Robin. ($8.50 each)
Also, in celebration of the product line launch, Disney Store will be offering a “Sofia the First – My Royal Family Crest” activity to surprise, delight and engage guests from Monday, January 7th, through Sunday, January 20th, or while supplies last. The Family Crest activity sheet, along with other activities and games, can be viewed and downloaded on Disney.com.
To find a Disney Store location, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/storelocator or call (866) 902-2798. Guests can also sign up for email alerts at www.DisneyStore.com/Updates, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore or follow us on Twitterwww.twitter.com/DisneyStore to stay connected to your favorite destination.
- Disney Store Online Black Friday Specials Starting Today (chipandco.com)
- Disney Junior Live is Making Some Big Changes! (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!