WHAT: Disney Store is celebrating the opening two of its newly designed experiential stores in Dallas, Texas and Freehold, New Jersey. The new Disney Store locations will be opening in the Dallas North Park Mall on and Freehold Raceway Mall on Tuesday, October 26, 2010.
Prior to opening the doors to the public, media is invited to a special preview event to get a first look at the new innovative store design. Executives will be on hand to tour media through the store’s interactive features, including an exciting new Disney Princess castle with magic mirror, a Disney Store-exclusive Disney·Pixar CARS-branded Ridemakerz custom car building experience and the Disney Store Theatre.
The first 250 guests who attend the public celebration will receive FREE Mickey Mouse ears. With each new store opening in 2010, Disney Store will select a day to donate 10 percent of sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the United States.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 26, 2010
- 8:30a.m. – Media check-in
- 9 a.m. – Private Tour of new Disney Store
- 9:30 a.m. – Executive interview opportunities
- 10:00 a.m.– Public Grand Opening
- Disney Store at North Park Mall, 1030 Northpark Center, Dallas, TX 75225
- Disney Store at Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 Route 9, Freehold, NJ 07728
- Jim Fielding, President, Disney Store North America (For the Dallas area only)
- Paul Gainer, Vice President and General Manager of Disney Store North America (For the Freehold area only)
- Shauna Craven, Store Manager at Disney Store in North Park Mall
- Rachel Heisig, Store Manager at Disney Store in Freehold Raceway Mall
- First look at Disney Store Theatre, Disney Princess Castle with Magic Mirror, and CARS branded Ridemakerz experience
- Local guests enjoying the immersive experiences
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Sneak Peek at the new original song ‘You Are the Magic’ featured in Disney Enchantment - September 8, 2021
- First Look at the sign for Epcot’s Creations Shop - September 8, 2021
- Second Annual Hallowstream Celebration coming to Disney+ - September 8, 2021