Disney Springs Super Saturday is back! Yes, that’s right, today, June 9th is Super Saturday at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort. Passholders, you won’t want to miss the fun!
On the second Saturday of the month Passholders are invited to an exclusive, early bird shopping experience at World of Disney, Disney Style, The Disney Corner and Ever After Jewelry & Accessories Co from 9:00am until 10:00am. You’ll get a full hour in the stores before they open to the general public. You can also take advantage of you Passholder 20% off discount and enjoy a few other surprises as well.
Here are a few things you can expect to experience:
- Disney Photopass Services: Keep an eye out for Disney PhotoPass Photographers during the event—they’ll be traveling between World of Disney, DisneyStyle, The Disney Corner and Ever After Jewelry & Accessories Co.
- Ghiradelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop: Indulge in chocolate square samples from 9am to 10am—and get 20% off your Ghirardelli purchases.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851:Receive a complimentary consultation and samples from skincare experts.
- Live Entertainment: Enjoy a performance by Bryan Malpass.
- Paddlefish: Enjoy complimentary samples of crab ceviche—and receive a coupon for 20% off food and nonalcoholic beverages (valid for the month of June).
- Starbucks: Sip a variety of complimentary beverage samples.
- Sugarboo & Co.: Grab a complimentary “Mr. Fabulous” notepad when you make a purchase of $50 or more (while supplies last). Plus, check out their special display featuring popular gift picks just in time for Father’s Day—and take advantage of 10% Passholder discount.
- Vera Bradley: Take advantage of your Passholder discount—$30 off a purchase of $125 or more. Plus, receive FREE monograming all day long (valid only on June 9, 2018; exclusions apply).
And that’s not all! The following Disney Springs locations will be offering a little something special during the event and throughout the day:
- The Daily Poutine: Fuel up with a signature Canadian dish – the kiosk will be will be servings the popular All Day Breakfast Poutine from 9am until noon. While supplies last.
- The Disney Corner: It’s going to be an Incredible Summer! Kick it off with a cool craft activity for kids – superhero masks!
So head on over to Disney Spring this morning Passholders! The next Passholder Super Saturday event is happening on July 14th!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!