Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have an awesome Fun can be Forever offer going on currently! When you travel before September 30th you can enjoy rates as low as $62.00 a night! There are seven amazing Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to choose from:
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace — situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney SpringsTM area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Disney Night of Joy – Sept. 9-10, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – select nights September 2-October 31, 2016 at Magic Kingdom Park
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – September 14-November 14, 2016 at Epcot.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The reimagined Disney Springs overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Nearing completion of its transformation, Disney Springs already has many new offerings that are open. Among these are 25 exciting new retail tenants that opened their doors in Town Center in May, which includes: kate spade new york, Vera Bradley, Tommy Bahama, PANDORA, Under Armour Brand House, ALEX AND ANI, Sephora, UGG, TROPHY ROOM, and MAC Cosmetics.
In addition, 11 new specialty dining locations also recently opened at Disney Springs: Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming, Amorette’s Patisserie, STK Orlando, B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., D-Luxe Burger, Morimoto Asia Street Food, Sprinkles (cupcake bakery), The Daily Poutine, YeSake, and Aristocrepes. This follows such other recent openings as the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato like its sister shop in Florence, Italy), Dockside Margaritas, and Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods).
Also recently opened is Exposition Park, the home to Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Plus, there are two new parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway, which provides guests another path of travel through the area. Plus, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to the Disney Springs area opened, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney Springs are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO Store, Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Steve Baker Caricatures, Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
With great deals like this how can you not end your summer in Walt Disney World?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.