Is your family still looking for some great deals for a Walt Disney World vacation this Fall season? Then look no further! The seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering special “Fall Into The Magic” rates for stays from August 7 through October 9, 2017.
There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted at the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida this summer and fall, such as the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot, Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park, and Disney Night of Joy at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. It also is a great time to see the incredible all-new Pandora – The World of Avatar, which just opened in May at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and to experience the significantly expanded Disney Springs.
A great way to experience these events and new offerings is by taking advantage of the special “Fall into the Magic” room rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays from August 7-October 9, 2017. In addition to the outstanding special events, the special hotel rates provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot; Kilimanjaro Safaris and the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park; and also new this summer Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom Park history.
The immersive, awe-inspiring Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom features truly stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora. Impressively, this sprawling new land makes you feel as if you are transferred light-years away to Pandora. Among the offerings are Avatar Flight of Passage, an exhilarating 3D ride that takes you on an expedition on the back of a powerful winged mountain banshee to see the beauty and grandeur of Pandora. Also not to be missed is the family-friendly Na’vi River Journey, a scenic boat ride down a mysterious river, through caves, and lighted by a bioluminescent forest.
Plus, you can experience the many unique venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, and boasting a picturesque waterfront setting, the vibrant Disney Springs offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with 130 establishments.
Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, Disney Springs features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side. Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney Springs are such dining options as Planet Hollywood Observatory, Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, Paddlefish (situated on an iconic paddleboat), renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, Morimoto Asia, and STK Orlando. Among the many other offerings open at Disney Springs are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO Store, Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, and Once Upon a Toy.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, T-REXTM, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, American Threads, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Fall into the Magic” room rates for stays August 7-October 9, 2017 are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – weekday rates from $65 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $99 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For additional information, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com . The special rates are available for stays August 7-October 9, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom Park, from August 25-November 1, 2017
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, from August 31-November 13, 2017 at Epcot
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series, from August 31-November 13, 2017 at Epcot
- Disney Night of Joy, on September 8 and 9, 2017 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Note that some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area — the closest hotel to Disney Springs, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor, a beach entry swimming pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
Interested in booking one of these amazing Disney Springs Resort Hotels as a Walt Disney World vacation package? Click Here for your FREE no obligation quote from one of the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Mickey Travels.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.