Brand new benefits have been announced that make taking advantage of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Spring into The Incredible Summer” room rates even better! Besides the amazing deals offered for stays through June 15, 2018, you can also take advantage of the additional Extra Magic Hours benefit dates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park that were just announced. The Extra Magic Hours benefit, which was recently extended to the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels throughout 2018, enables guests with valid theme park admission to experience earlier or extended hours at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks each day to enjoy select attractions. The newly added 2018 Extra Magic Hours dates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom are most days while this special room rate offer is available.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo, where favorite DisneyPixar Super’s, including Mrs. Incredible, Mr. Incredible and Frozone, take over Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park to celebrate all things super from May 25-Sept. 3, 2018. You also can find your favorite snowman and ice-queen at Frozen Ever After at Epcot; and experience the new venues at Disney Springs, which now offers more than 130 establishments with a diverse mix of shops, an unprecedented collection of menus inspired by award-winning chefs, and outstanding live entertainment.
Plus, guests at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, who have a stay at one of the hotels and theme park admission, are also able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests will have the ability to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to arrival. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the Guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize the benefit.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Also, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REX, Rainforest Café Retail Village, Johnny Was, and Orlando Harley-Davidson® at Disney Springs.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Spring into The Incredible Summer” room rates for stays through June 15, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa — rates from $105 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $139 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $139 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $82 per room, per night.
For information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/spring-into-summer OR Contact one of the Certified Travel Agents with MickeyTravels that contribute articles to Chip and Company. The special rates are available for stays through June 15, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby. To use the Extra Magic Hours benefit, guests can create a Disney account and either link their hotel reservation number and theme park ticket or confirmation number on MyDisneyExperience.com, or each guest will need a valid Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket.
Guests who need to purchase a Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket may do so at the Guest Service Desk or the Disney merchandise location in the hotel.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com OR Contact one of the Certified Travel Agents with MickeyTravels that contribute articles to Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Recap of the First Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2018 - August 18, 2018
- New Animated Series “Star Wars Resistance” Premiers Next Month - August 17, 2018
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Friends Returning To SeaWorld This Christmas - August 15, 2018