Springs Street Eats, a food truck rally event, will be “rolling” into Disney Springs June 2 and 3. Food trucks have come along way from offering plastic wrapped sandwiches and bland coffee. The eight trucks being highlighted during this event will feature unique offerings of every type, from gourmet cupcakes to seared ahi tuna. Disney Springs guests will find these trucks outside of Cirque du Soleil on Friday June 2 from 4 to 11 pm and Saturday June 3 from noon until 11 pm.
Live entertainment will make this event a party fun for the whole family. Here is a listing of the food trucks being highlighted :
- Fantasy Fare – Treat your senses to fan favorites found at Disney theme parks around the world – like the famous Hand-dipped Corn Dog!
- World Showcase of Flavors – Try signature sandwiches inspired by the cuisine featured at the Global Marketplaces during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – Offers high quality gourmet cupcake and custom cake products throughout the Downtown Orlando and Central Florida area, made using the finest culinary-grade ingredients.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – The best cheesesteaks in or out of Philly are on the prowl on the streets of Florida! Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks are serving up hot and fresh cheesesteak sandwiches just for you! Real Philly Cheesesteaks, you just can’t get any better than that!
- 900 Degreez Pizza – This converted container food truck features a bespoke imported Italian wood-fired oven that can cook a pizza in an unbelievable 90 seconds. The food truck façade features an all-glass panel that allows customers to view the chefs at work.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Maintaining a high standard and quality to creativity, our dishes are appealing to the eye and at the same time arouse the taste buds, leading you to crave more.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Homemade beer batter is the perfect dip for preparing specialty haddock fish and chips. Bringing seafood lovers a vast selection of fresh fried seafood you will enjoy.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Bringing sweets to the streets, Tikiz Shaved Ice is the ice cream truck of the future! Offering Ice Cream as well as refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice where Guests can dispense their own custom shaved ice syrup creations.
Will you be trying out these Central Florida favorites? I’m getting hungry already!
Planning a trip to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Want more help planning your next Disney trip? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation and much much more! And did I mention my services are always FREE? Get in touch at 1.800.454.4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source: Disney Parks Blog