If you love the vibe and feel of the newly redesigned Disney Springs, then wait ’til you see what it has to offer guests this Christmas Season! You can catch the spirit of the season with an incredible mix of seasonal entertainment, shops, cuisine and family fun—November 14 through January 8, 2017.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation, but don’t know where to start, fill out our form below and let our Certified Disney Travel Specialists help! Our services to you are 100% FREE!
This year’s highlights include:
- A nightly tree lighting ceremony at the Once Upon a Toy fountain play area
- Elaborate storefront window displays at select shops
- Santa’s Chalet! Meet and take a keepsake photo with Santa Claus from November 14 through December 24, 2016; and with Santa Goofy from December 25 through December 30, 2016.
- A holiday-themed DJ dance party with games and activities at the Once Upon a Toy fountain play area
- Live entertainment, including toy solider and snowflake stilt walkers, pop carolers, acapella groups and more—6:00 PM to 10:00 PM from November 13 through January 8, 2017
- Special performances celebrating Kwanza on Waterside Stage in the Marketplace on December 26 and December 27, 2016
- Songs and stories in honor of Hanukkah at Waterview Park in The Landing, with evening performances from December 24 through January 1, 2017.
- A decked out trail near the Marketplace bus loop with custom-decorated holiday trees—all centered around a different Disney theme
- Photo ops with oversized toy sculptures throughout Disney Springs
New! Stroll the Festival of Holiday Trees
Wander through an enchanted wonderland and marvel at a stunning collection of custom-decorated trees. Each one has been designed to capture a popular Disney theme. Begin your walk-through experience near the play fountain outside Once Upon a Toy in the Marketplace. Once there, you’ll spot an alluring pathway—a fun invitation to explore.
Swing by Santa’s Chalet
Experience the ultimate holiday encounter when you meet—and snap a photo with—the jolly man himself.
From November 14 through December 24, 2016, Santa and his helpers will be greeting Guests at their charming cottage across from Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop. It’s the perfect spot to grab a cup of rich hot chocolate to savor while you wait for your turn to meet him and relay your gift wish.
Steps to Meet Santa
- Check in at the podium.
- Receive a pager from one of Santa’s Helpers.
- Shop, eat and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Marketplace.
- When you receive a message from Santa’s Helpers, return to the podium within 10 minutes.
- Take your place in line to meet Santa.
Have a Disney’s Memory Maker Package?
Your photos with Santa are included!
Noon to 10:00 PM
Santa Claus will be taking a well-deserved break from December 25 through December 30, 2016. During this time, you’ll be able to meet Santa Goofy.
If you would like to visit Walt Disney World this Holiday Season, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.