Earlier today, I covered all the delicious options that you can treat Mom to this Mother’s Day at Disney Springs. Now, I am here to share with you the magical gifts that you can purchase at Disney Springs for those special Moms in your life.
- Pretty Pieces from PANDORA: PANDORA in the Town Center section of Disney Springs is currently offering some great Mother’s Day promotions. Choose from the brand’s iconic stand-alone charms or have them do all the work and pick up a pre-packaged gift set. There is something for every Mom at every price point in the PANDORA store.
- A Little Love from Alex & Ani: One of my personal favorites, Alex & Ani has several options to choose from this Mother’s Day. Whether it’s necklaces, rings, or their iconic bangle bracelets that make Mom smile, you will able to find them at the Alex & Ani store. Their Disney-themed ones are always a delight!
- A Tiny Treasure from Rebecca Hook Jewelry inside Ever After Jewelry & Accessories: Make sure to bring Mom along to Ever After Jewelry & Accessories if you are looking for some Rebecca Hook Jewelry! On Saturday, May 11 and Sunday, May 12 representatives from the jewelry marker will be onsite to showcase core jewelry and limited-edition items. Rebecca Hook herself will even be there to help make that perfect selection!
- Hands-on Macramé with Mom at Sugarboo & Co.: Sugarboo will be hosting a special class just for you and Mom. Guests will learn the art of macramé and enjoy time for shopping and every mom’s favorite – coffee! The class costs $60 for two people. Additional guests are $35.
- Something Sweet from Ghirardelli, The Ganachery, and Amorette’s: What mom doesn’t want some sweet chocolate to celebrate her special day?! With a floral motif in punchy pastels, these perfectly packaged chocolates from Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop are almost too pretty to unwrap. ALMOST! Stay tuned as Mother’s Day options from Amorette’s and The Ganachery will be announced later this week!
If you are still stuck on what to get Mom after looking at the list above, I have the perfect idea that every Mom would love: Why not a Disney Gift Card and/or a Disney vacation!
Let’s start planning the ultimate Mother’s Day gift – a vacation to a Disney Destination! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!