To celebrate the opening of the brand new Pandora – The World of Avatar the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have kicked off an exciting new promotion that can provide a savings of up to 30% off regular room rates.
The “Big Summer Savings” promotion is a 4-day/4-night package which includes accommodations for 4 nights plus a 4-Park Magic Ticket to enjoy one admission to each of the 4 Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks for 4 days. The promotion is available for travel through September 30, 2017, but must be booked by July 30, 2017.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Big Summer Savings” promotion for stays through September 30, 2017:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – savings of up to 48% off (for stays through July 16, 2017)
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – savings of 15% off
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area – savings of 20-25% off
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – savings of up to 30% off
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – savings of up to 30% off
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – savings of up to 29% off
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – savings of 15% off.
Note that the discount is applied to room rates and not the full package price.
The “Big Summer Savings” promotion package starts at $1,900 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children), which includes accommodations for 4 nights at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels and the 4-Park Magic Ticket for the family of 4.
The value-packed, limited-time 4-Park Magic Ticket lets you experience all four Theme Parks for a great rate with one admission to each Park on four separate days. Note that the 4-Park Magic Ticket is valid for a total of four admissions to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park on four separate days, and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once. The ticket is available for purchase through July 30, 2017, and is valid for Theme Park admission through September 30, 2017. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 30, 2017. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, T-REXTM, Ghirardell Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, American Threads, and Sephora.
Inspired by James Cameron’s blockbuster film “Avatar,” the immersive, awe-inspiring Pandora – World of Avatar features truly stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora. Impressively, this sprawling new land makes you feel as if you are transferred light-years away to Pandora. Among the offerings are Avatar Flight of Passage, an exhilarating 3D ride that takes you on an expedition on the back of a powerful winged mountain banshee to see the beauty and grandeur of Pandora. Also not to be missed is the family-friendly Na’vi River Journey, a scenic boat ride down a mysterious river, through caves, and lighted by a bioluminescent forest.
The promotion also provides the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks and The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot; Kilimanjaro Safaris and the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park; and also new this summer Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom Park history.
Plus, you can experience the many unique venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney Springs offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
For additional information, click here or call 407-827-6447. Note that the promotion is only available at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, and is for travel through September 30, 2017. The promotion is based on availability, must be purchased by July 30, 2017, and some blackout dates may apply. The discount reflects Room Rates only, and child ticket rates are for children under 10 years of age.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, from August 31-November 13, 2017; Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom Park, from August 25-November 1, 2017: and Disney Night of Joy on September 8 and 9, 2017, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Note that some events require a separately priced ticket.
Boasting a charming waterfront setting, the reimagined Disney Springs is set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, and features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side. Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney Springs are such dining options as Planet Hollywood Observatory, Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, Paddlefish (situated on an iconic paddleboat), renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, Morimoto Asia, and STK Orlando.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels includes:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area — the closest hotel to Disney Springs, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.