Disney has really stepped up their game as far as new snack and treats for Halloween at the Disneyland Resort.
One of the items recently released that has people going crazy is this Spiked Hard Apple Cider Float from Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure Park. This boozy apple cider float topped with homemade apple sorbet and drizzled with caramel sauce is the perfect fall treat for adults.
Disney has released so many new food & snack options at Disneyland and California Adventure for fall it might be a little hard to keep up, good thing we have a list of items you won’t want to miss:
- Halloween Time Churros At The Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Halloween Candy Guide
- Disneyland Halloween Time Treat Guide
So next time you are at DCA make sure to drop by Clarabelle’s and grab one of these boozy Hard Apple Cider Floats.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stunning Iridescent Purple Minnie Mouse Ears now at Walt Disney World - September 18, 2020
- Disney delays opening of Disney World Waterparks till 2021 - September 17, 2020
- All New Beauty & the Beast Ride opening September 28th! - September 17, 2020