Disney is encouraging kids and families to come together and share their love of reading, with its first-ever Summer Reading List. To help make sure readers have access to books, Disney Publishing is donating one million books to Boys & Girls Clubs of America across the country, including Clubs in Central Florida.
The reading list is comprised of 15 books for ages 0-16 and features National Geographic titles and classic Disney stories to keep everyone in the family engaged.
Disney Summer Reading List:
- 100 First Words Lift-the-Flap Book
- Frozen 2 – Anna, Elsa and The Secret River by Andria Warmflash Rosenbaum
- Little Kids First Board Book: Dinosaurs
Ages 4 – 8:
- Ellie Book by Mike Wu
- What About Worms? by Ryan Higgins
Ages 7 – 10:
- Zeus the Mighty: The Quest for the Golden Fleas by Crispin Boyer
- Beastly Bionics: Rad Robots, Brilliant Biomimicry, and Incredible Inventions Inspired by Nature by Jennifer Swanson
- Peter & Ned’s Ultimate Travel Journal
Ages 8 – 12:
- Disney Chills: Part of Your Nightmare by Vera Strange
- Explorer Academy: The Nebula Secret by Trudi Trueit
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
Young Adult (Age 12 and up):
- Star Wars: Queen’s Peril by E.K. Johnston
- Straight on Til Morning: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell
- Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch Book by Serena Valentino
Which book(s) are you or your kids looking forward to reading this summer?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021