Could you imagine driving legendary Disney/Pixar cars on a track made up of bubble gum, how cool right? Or running through trees made up of lollipops? Well, it is now possible! Disney Interactive released five new custom Toy Boxes for Disney Infinity players, including the visual described above (called: Sugar Mania). These Toy Boxes are available for download for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad using the recently launched Disney Infinity: Toy Box app.
Check out the trailer:
You can download the new Toy Boxes by selecting “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu and then select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.” Once there they will see a list of all the featured Toy Boxes and choose one to download. You will be able to come back every week for new Toy Boxes.
Below are some brief descriptions for the five new Toy Boxes:
- Sugar Mania – Take King Candy’s Royal Racer for a sweet spin on a Sugar Rush-inspired racetrack.
- Tron Highway – Race a Light Runner, battle enemies, navigate mazes and find hidden paths to get to the end of the broken highway.
- Monster Rally – Pull off a series of tricks in a side-scrolling stunt show spectacular.
- Cosmic Platformer – Compete with friends on an obstacle course that’s out of this world.
- It’s a Trap! – Pay close attention to get through these puzzling rooms. Beware of traps and double jumping!
Disney Interactive is encouraging Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad players to enter the Extreme Sports Challenge and submit their best (and most extreme) Toy Box sports arenas.
Players will be able to submit their creation for consideration for one week and on Thursday, October 3, the extreme sports challenge winners will be uploaded to the website. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad.
I love Vanellope and Sugar Rush! Now I just need to get the Disney Infinity game!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust