Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” will be available on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray on February 26th!
In honor of the film’s 30th anniversary, “The Little Mermaid” swims into the wonderful Walt Disney Signature Collection with new bonus features and a sing-along mode.
Disney has shared an awesome recipe to commemorate “The Little Mermaid” and to help families get creative by bringing the movie to life! Check it out below:
Goat Cheese and Seashell Bites
- 2 packages of Phyllo shells (30 total shells)
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- Combine goat cheese and Herbs de Provence together in a bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow herbs to soften.
- Bake phyllo shells according to package instructions.
- Once out of the oven, allow shells to cool.
- Meanwhile, roll the goat cheese mixture into small balls.
- Place on phyllo shell into another to create a seashell appearance.
- Place goat cheese ball inside.
- Serve and enjoy!
Will you be making this? It sounds delicious!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020