While it may be tempting to wing it or to just get the park map for a souvenir, I would highly recommend to study the. When you study the park map, it can help you in the following ways:
- Learn where the parade route is so you know where to sit/stand to see it
- Know what attractions have fast passes (for those still getting paper fast passes)
- Identify the closest restrooms
- Figure out where the nearest food location is including the price range
- Get an idea of what attractions and/or shows you want to try out
- Where the character greetings locations are
- Know height restrictions for the attractions in the park
- Learn additional tips and information
If you also pick up a Times Guide, you will find character greeting, dining, show and attraction times.
If you want a customized Walt Disney World park map, you can order one online here. Just make sure you order it in plenty of time, so you receive it prior to leaving for your vacation.
Disney park maps are chocked full of valuable information to make your park experience simply magical! How far in advance do you look over the park map? What else do you use the park map to learn?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!