For a little girl, the stories of the Disney Princesses are filled with magic. From classic Snow White, to the modern heroine, Rapunzel, Disney Princess brings beloved characters together into fantasy-based girls’ entertainment and products that celebrates dreams come true.
Today, Disney Publishing Worldwide unveils a new publication that brings that very magic of Disney Princess to homes in the U.S.: Disney Princess magazine. With over 16 million Disney Princess magazines sold globally, moms and their daughters can now share the enchanting stories through reading, puzzles, and games.
Available at retail or by subscription, Disney Princess magazine features:
- A Magical Feast! tale about Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen.
- Crafts Fit for a Princess—including gift tags, a royal frame, candy cane cookies, and a fortune teller project.
- Winter Portrait, Holiday Mural, Fireside Tales, and Special Presents games.
- Cut-outs and a holiday pull-out poster featuring Cinderella and Prince Charming.
- Disney Souvenirs & Collectibles – Princess Wedding Dance Snowglobe (chipandco.com)
- Julie Andrews, Target and Disney Announce First Annual National Princess Week (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Hollywood Studios Park Map Now Features Children With Prosthetics - March 2, 2021
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021