Disney is still finding ways to make vacations to Walt Disney World even easier and more inclusive. You can now upgrade your travel package to include Disney PhotoPass+. If you have already booked your trip, no worries, as you can simply call and have them add the upgrade for future travel (up to four days prior to your arrival).
Disney PhotoPass+ includes:
- Disney PhotoPass+ card and lanyard
- A gallery CD with more than 400 Walt Disney World Resort stock photos
- A unique code for DisneyPhotoPass.com that allows your Clients to create and order a PhotoCD containing all their photos taken up to 14 days during visit to the Walt Disney World Resort
- Photos taken at select dining locations
- Digital downloads of select attractions
When you include Disney PhotoPass+ with your package you receive a voucher with your travel documents to be exchanged at merchandise and photo locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort that you can exchange for the Disney PhotoPass+ card and lanyard, as well as the gallery CD containing hundreds of Walt Disney World Resort stock photos.
Capturing your memories is a big part of any WDW vacation and now it is even easier! So, call your travel agent today and let them know to add the Disney PhotoPass+ to your Disney vacation package.
- Exclusive Disney PhotoPass ‘Magic Shots’ Available During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (chipandco.com)
- Starbucks Locations Opening at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)