This yummy article comes to us from Disney Parks Blog:
Our teams have been hard at work in the kitchen coming up with new and innovative summer treats, just for you. From sweet and sour, to candies, cookies, apples and more … here’s a glimpse of what’s “in store” for you during the month of July and tips on where you can find them.
July 1: Sinfully delicious Key Lime Tarts (available during the month of July)
July 2 – 3 only: Old fashioned Candy Sticks (available in two flavors: Peppermint and Butterscotch)
July 5: Celebrate with our 55th Anniversary Cupcakes (available for a limited time)
July 9 – 14: Step up to the plate and grab a Baseball themed Mickey Mouse apple.
July 17: 55th Anniversary Candy Apple themed to Bandleader Mickey
Special fun facts about our hand-made Old Fashioned Candy Sticks…
- The candy sticks are based on those made and carried at the park in 1986.
- The candy sticks are hand-made by our Disneyland Resort Candy Makers.
- The candy sticks are made in a similar fashion to the Candy Canes that are made during the holidays but have a slightly different shaping routine at the end of the process.
- Peppermint and butterscotch are two of the most popular flavors of candy sticks among Guests.
Don’t miss out on these candy sticks. They’ll only be available July 2nd and 3rd at Candy Palace. Or if you’re looking for some of the other delectable treats that I’ve mentioned above then stop by some of our other candy kitchen locations throughout the Resort.
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020