Did you know that there are many perks to having a Disney Visa Card? While you can certainly charge your vacation to your Visa and reap the benefits of 6 months without interest, as well as credit on your Disney Dream Dollars Card, there are many perks to carrying your card throughout the parks! I know our family has enjoyed many of these perks while in the Disney parks. In fact, with these being exclusive to card members, it’s easy to take advantage of some of the special experiences Disney offers, and at a discount!
- Exclusive Character Meet and Greet at EPCOT. At EPCOT, in Innoventions West, you can meet up with some of your favorite Disney characters. As you enter Innoventions West, just past the “Where’s the Fire” exhibit, you’ll see where you can meet with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and more. Only Disney Visa Card Holders can enter the meet and greet area. Plus, you receive a FREE 5×7 portrait! This meet and greet area is open from 1-7 pm daily.
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more of select merchandise. This discount is good at almost all retail locations on Walt Disney World property. When you are checking out tell the Cast Member that you have a Disney Visa, and when you use it they’ll give you 10% off. Remember to have all those fun goodies shipped to your resort room so you don’t have to carry them around!
- 10% off dining at select restaurants in Disney parks and resorts. Sometimes, you need to pay out of pocket for a table service meal at Disney. So, why not choose from this list, and receive 10% off? There are many options!
- 20% off select tours at Disney Parks. I think this is one of the BEST perks on this list. Taking a “behind the scenes” tour on your Disney vacation can add something extra special to it. Many guests are looking for “one new experience”, or they’re celebrating so they want to “do something special”. Disney tours are perfect for that! This includes Disney’s Family Magic Tour and Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom. Also, Backstage Safari and Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Dolphins in Depth at EPCOT. There are many others offered as well that are eligible for the discount.
- If you are visiting the parks for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, or Food and Wine at EPCOT, there are discounts and special privileges available to Disney Visa Card holders. Tickets on certain nights of the Halloween Party are discounted. During EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival, visit the Chase Visa Lounge. This is found in the American Adventure Pavilion, on the third floor. You can recharge yourself-and your cell phone-here. As a Disney Visa card holder, you’ll enjoy complimentary soda, or you can purchase wine or beer. There are comfy couches where you can enjoy tv and just relaxing. It’s open 11-9 Mon-Thursday, and 11 am-10 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
So, are you convinced to sign up for a Disney Visa? As you use your Disney Visa, you gain Disney Dream Dollars. These are transferred to a rewards card, which you can use to make purchases at Disney Store, select theaters for movie tickets, or even toward your next Disney vacation. You can use your Disney Dream Dollars in the parks as well-toward souvenirs, food, and more!
Are you ready to reap the rewards and the magic a Disney Visa can add to your vacation? Contact me to see how I can help make your next Disney vacation full of celebrations and magic! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!