If you are traveling with a large group or a family with young children, consider packing “like” outfits. There are several ways you can do this:
- Have everyone in your party wear the exact same Disney shirt. Check the disney store online for deals!
- Have everyone wear a shirt with the same Disney character.
- Have everyone wear a shirt that is the same color. This is the most economical idea and best if you are traveling with tweens or teens who baulk at the idea of dressing alike!
If you don’t want to buy shirts that are all alike or have the same character, you can always make your own matching shirts!
- Tie dye shirts with the Mickey silhouette in the center.
- Print the same logo to iron onto the shirts.
- Have shirts monogrammed or embroidered in a Disney style.
- Use fabric or felt and make your own shirts using iron on adhesive.
Why should you consider wearing “like” outfits?
- When the park is full of people, it’s nice to be able to look around and see all of your party together in the same shirt or same color.
- It helps you keep an eye on your young ones.
- It makes the photos more fun!
- If you have teens/ tweens traveling with your group, it’s always fun to embarrass them by dressing alike! 😉
Also, regardless of if you are dressed alike or similar, you should always take picture each day of your children in the outfit they are wearing into the parks. Just in case they are separated from your group, you can show a cast member a recent photo of your child in the outfit they are wearing to help speed up the process of finding them!
Has your family ever worn the same shirts when visiting Disney parks?
- Tips from the Disney Diva T-Shirt Giveaway!! (tipsfromthedisneydiva.com)
- Five Things EVERY Adult has the Right to do at Disney World! (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Past Writers and Friends (see all)