Disney Consumer Products (DCP) today released its “Most Wanted Holiday Toys List,” featuring its Disney Dozen Deals – toys that bring Disney`s rich storytelling heritage home for the holidays for less than $25, plus six standouts for the most discerning gift-givers. Already garnering top honors and awards from media and organizations including FunFare, FamilyFun, iParenting and the National Association of Parenting Publications, Disney toys will delight boys and girls of all ages and bring to life the magic of its beloved characters and storylines for a cheerful holiday season.
The Most Wanted Holiday Toys list is inspired by the latest entertainment content including the upcoming theatrical release of The Princess and the Frog, Disney`s enchanting 2D animated film which introduces the newest Disney Princess character, Tiana; Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, the second installment in the popular Disney Fairies series now available on Disney Blu-ray and DVD; the Disney-Pixar Toy Story Definitive collection which replicates Andy`s favorites friends featured in the film, all the way down to the scale size and packaging; the Cars and Cars Toons die-cast line, which has sold more than 140 million cars to date gets a new twist with lenticular eyes and a neon light up feature; plus the popular Playhouse Disney preschool series on Disney Channel Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny.
THE DISNEY DOZEN DEALS UNDER $25 (in alphabetical order):
* Disney Fairies Tink`s Balloon Playset
* Disney Fairies Secret Jewelry Box
* Handy Manny Flicker The Flashlight
* Mickey`s Mouse-Ke-Tag Game
* Minnie Mouse Cupcake Set (Disney Store exclusive)
* Disney Princess: The Princess and the Frog Princess Tiana Cooking Set (Disney
* Disney Princess Tiana Classic Doll (Disney Store exclusive)
* Disney Princess Tiana Just One Kiss Doll
* Disney-Pixar`s Cars Die-Cast: Neon Light up and Lenticular collections
* Disney-Pixar`s Cars Toons assortment
* Disney-Pixar`s Toy Story Buddy Packs
* Disney-Pixar`s Toy Story Basic Action Figures