Available now in the My Disney Experience app, Disney MagicMobile service is a convenient and contactless way to access MagicBand features like theme park entry through the power of your iPhone, Apple Watch or other smart devices.
Using Disney MagicMobile features, Guests can create a digital pass to link and access vacation entitlements, and it works like magic! Most features are available by holding up your smart device near an access point, just as you do with a MagicBand. If you put your Apple device in Express Mode, you don’t need to unlock it in order to use a Disney MagicMobile pass.
Guests must have a valid park admission or Resort hotel reservation linked to their Disney account to create a Disney MagicMobile pass. Disney MagicMobile features are currently only available on Apple devices. Support for other devices is coming soon and launching in phases throughout the year.
How to start using Disney MagicMobile service
Follow these simple steps:
- Link your tickets, reservations or other access entitlements to your Disney account.
- In the My Disney Experience app, set up your Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Choose from several Disney MagicMobile pass styles (even ones that animate upon use) and add it to the digital wallet on your iPhone or other smart device.
- Follow the steps in the app to create digital passes for other members of your party or to link their passes to your device.
When to use it
Disney MagicMobile features are launching throughout the year. Right now, you can use it to:
- Enter theme parks (with a valid theme park reservation and valid admission)
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Gain access to the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Coming soon – charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay
Just ensure you link your tickets, reservations or other access entitlements to your account.
What to Do If You Lose Your Mobile Phone
If you lose your mobile phone or smart device, please speak with a Cast Member for assistance.
What Else to Know
Park tickets, Disney PhotoPass photos and other admission media must be separately obtained and linked to a Guest’s Disney account to be accessible by Disney MagicMobile features. To enter a park, both a valid park reservation and ticket, for the same park on the same date, is required.
You can use both a MagicBand and a Disney MagicMobile pass during your vacation. Just choose whichever works best in the moment.
Currently MagicMobile is only for Apple phones. If you have Android you will get this message.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.