In light of this cancellation, for guests who are not paid in full, Disney will automatically refund any payment made toward the booking. This refund will be processed back to the original form of payment, but may be delayed due to the high volume.
For guests who are paid in full, Disney is offering the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing that commences prior to March 31, 2022, or a full refund. The credit has been automatically added to their account.
For guests who purchased the Adventures by Disney Cruise or Escape Package on six of the sailings as part of their vacation, the package will automatically be refunded back to the original form of payment.
Impacted departures include:
- 8/5 – 8-Night Northern Europe
- 8/13 – 7-Night Northern Europe
- 8/20 – 10-Night Northern Europe
- 8/30 – 7-Night Norwegian Fjords
- 9/6 – 7-Night British Isles
- 9/13 – 5-Night Western Europe
- 10/2 – 10-Night Westbound Transatlantic
Adventures by Disney Cruise or Escape Packages
- 8/5 – 8-Night Northern Europe: 8/2 Copenhagen Escape and 8/5 Northern Europe Cruise Package
- 8/13 – 7-Night Northern Europe: 8/10 Copenhagen Escape and 8/13 Northern Europe Cruise Package
- 8/20 – 10-Night Northern Europe: 8/17 Copenhagen Escape
- 8/30 – 7-Night Norwegian Fjords: 8/28 London Escape
- 9/6 – 7-Night British Isles: 9/4 London Escape
- 9/13 – 5-Night Western Europe: 9/11 London Escape
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disneyland President sends heartfelt message to Cast Members - October 21, 2020
- Anaheim Mayor releases a statement regarding theme park reopening guidelines - October 20, 2020
- Adventures by Disney Departures Suspended Through December - October 20, 2020