During this hard time, we could all use a little more Disney magic in our homes. We thought it would be fun to recreate Baby Yoda with this fun cocktail channeling our inner Mandalorian. This would pair well with a good ole Disney + binge session of the show itself! Now moving onto the important information, this is the way… to make this cocktail.
.75 oz dry gin
.75 oz green chartreuse
.75 oz maraschino liqueur
.75 oz fresh lime juice
Brown napkin and a string
Two luxardo maraschino cherries
Two lime wedges cut .25 in thick
- Tie napkin around the base of a coupe glass with string. We personally used a smaller ripped section from a brown paper bag. Use what you got!
- Add all ingredients to a shaker tin
- Add some ice and shake for 15 seconds
- Strain into the chilled coupe glass
- Make a small slit into the lime wedges and arrange as ears onto the glass
- Put two cherries onto a cocktail pick and rest on the glass as eyes
Now its time to grab those chicky nuggies and take a sippy sip and feel like Baby Yoda himself!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Flaming Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern Magic Shot Returns To Magic Kingdom - September 20, 2020
- Adults Can Now Wear Costumes In The Magic Kingdom For Halloween - September 17, 2020
- Take A Bite Out Of The Poison Candied Apple - September 8, 2020