Disneyland Paris has just released the first sneak peek for the “Disney Loves Jazz” merchandise which will be on sale during this swingin’ event. “Disney Loves Jazz” is returning to Walt Disney Studios Park on the 15th of June (this Saturday) starting from 8 pm and finishing late!
“Disney Loves Jazz” merchandise includes:
- Limited edition pins available during the event at Chez Marianne boutique (LE500) at 15,99€ each.
- Aristocats Open Edition pin’s available at Chez Marianne and Légendes d’Hollywood Shop
- “Disney Loves Jazz’ t-shirts also available at Chez Marianne and Légendes d’Hollywood Shop sizes XS-XL for 19,99€
“Disney Loves Jazz” is the perfect event to celebrate your love Jazz music within the amazing atmosphere of the Walt Disney Studios Park. According to the website, many of the attractions will be open until late and you mean to see some of your favourite characters around too! Like the sound of it, here’s the teaser trailer!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Sorcerer Mickey Lego display now appearing at Disney Springs! - February 21, 2021
- Pixar releases this Japanese-style ‘UP’ animation - February 20, 2021
- Gideon’s Bakehouse is hiring at both locations in Orlando - February 20, 2021