Two Disney leaders were named finalists for the 14th Annual Don Quijote Awards, a program that recognizes “business excellence, dedication to serve the community and outstanding professionalism among Central Florida’s Hispanic community.”
Yvonne Chang, director of Operations Integration for Disney Vacation Club, was named one of three finalists for the Professional of the Year award.
Eugene Campbell, vice president of Domestic Minority Business Development for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, was named one of three finalists for the Hispanic Community Champion award.
Winners will be announced Dec. 3 by the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando and the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Florida, Inc. (HBIF), during a gala event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
“The Don Quijote Awards truly bring to light the tremendous perseverance and business success of Central Florida’s Hispanic community,” HBIF President and CEO Augusto Sanabria said in a statement. “We honor each of these finalists for their hard work, dedication and community involvement.”
For more information, visit www.donquijoteawards.com.
- Disney-sponsored College Football Game Returns to Orlando Labor Day Weekend (chipandco.com)
- Disney Donates $500,000 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Confirms Joe Biden Audio Animatronic to be added to Hall of Presidents - January 20, 2021
- Hall of Presidents is closed for refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2021
- New Winnie the Pooh & Friends Collection from Build a Bear! - January 20, 2021