Disney+ will be available in several other countries!
The Walt Disney Company has just released the dates and pricing for Disney+ in Canada, The Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand!
The Disney+ app will also be available across all partner mobile and connected TV devices with global distribution agreements with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Sony.
Disney+ will be launching in Canada and The Netherlands on the same day as the U.S. – November 12th. Canadians will pay $8.99CAD per month or $89.99CAD per year. Viewers from The Netherlands will pay €6.99 per month or €69.99 per year.
Disney+ will launch in Australia and New Zealand the following week on November 19th. Prices will be $8.99AUD per month or $89.99 per year and $9.99NZD per month or $99.99 per year.
Upon launching, consumers will be able to subscribe to Disney+ directly or via in-app purchase. Viewers will be able to stream Disney+ from the following partner platforms and devices depending on the country:
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, and fully integrated with the Apple TV app; customers can subscribe to Disney+ via in-app purchase);
- Google (Android phones, Android TV devices, Google Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in devices);
- Microsoft (Xbox One);
- Sony / Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation®4 and all Android-based Sony TVs);
- Roku (Roku® streaming players and Roku TV™ models)
It was announced earlier this month that Americans will gain access to a bundle of Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu on November 12th for only $12.99 per month! This will grant access to all of the Disney+ programming in addition to live sporting events, sports-themed series, sports documentaries, and all of Hulu’s original content and streaming library.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- New 1-Hour Boarding Group Window for Rise of the Resistance - January 27, 2020
- New “Split Decision” Poster for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway - January 17, 2020
- New Le Cellier Brunch Takes Place During Festival of the Arts - January 16, 2020