This holiday season celebrate your spectacular fashion sense with the newest installment of the D-Signed Collection exclusively at Target!
The Skylar Collection is inspired by Skylar Lewis (Olivia Holt, Kickin’ It), the fearless heroine of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Girl vs. Monster. The stylish pieces of the collection reflect Skylar’s larger-than-life personality and rocker attitude with a cool, fearless edge. The color palette is grounded in neutral black, vibrant fuchsia and bright citron, with grey heather and creamy white to round out the assortment.
Below is a sample of pieces from the collection, which is available now for the holiday gifting season:
- Butterfly Graphic Tank ($14.99) – This citron zip back tank brings a splash of color to any ensemble, complete with gorgeous butterfly graphic embellished with glitter. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Matte Sateen Jacket with Rouched Sleeves ($19.99) – Dress up your outfit with this fashionable blazer and three-quarter rouched sleeves, available in sleek black or chic fuchsia. The jacket comes in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Printed Lace Stretch Twill Pant ($19.99) – No need to sacrifice comfort for fashion with these comfy yet trendy stretch twill pants, available in black or fuchsia. Printed with a lace detailing, these pants are the perfect piece to round out any ensemble. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Ruffle Jewel and Bow Headbands ($7.99 for 2 pack) – Bring some edge to any hairdo with a jewel-encrusted ruffle or shiny silver bow headband. Wear them to school or a holiday party – these accessories are the perfect way to complete your look!
From fashion-forward sateen jackets and trendy sequin jog pants, to glamorous and feminine peplum skirts and edgy dresses with studded shoulder detailing, the Skylar Collection features a variety of party outfits and fun go-to pieces that are perfect for the holiday season.
- Disney Channel Celebrates “MONSTOBER” With Haunting Halloween-Themed Episodes (chipandco.com)
- Cinderella Inspired Gifts for the Holiday Season (delightfullydisney.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Walt Disney’s Plane, Costume Contest & More coming to the 2022 D23 Expo! - January 13, 2022
- Mardi Gras returns to Universal Orlando from Feb. 5th through Apr. 24th, 2022 - January 13, 2022
- Disney Cruise Line now requires All Guests Ages 5 and older to be Vaccinated - January 13, 2022