In early 2011, the Disney Channel debuted Disney Junior—a brand that invites parents and caregivers to join their child in the Disney experience of magical, musical, and heartfelt stories and characters, while incorporating learning and development themes for young children.
Now, families can take these familiar characters and stories off-screen! Disney Junior, a new magazine for preschoolers, is full of magical stories and playful activities featuring favorite Disney JR characters. Children aged 3 – 5 can join their favorite pals as they play games, solve puzzles, and learn about helping, celebrating, and sharing.
Disney Junior magazine includes:
- Games highlighting such shows as Jungle Junction and Handy Manny
- Crafts from Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- A Fun Adventure Story about Little Einsteins
- Coloring activities and a pull-out poster from Jake and the Never Land Pirates
Disney Junior magazine is available at major retail outlets today OR by subscription (8 issues for $29.92)
- Disney Fairies Magazine Hits Retail Outlets Today (chipandco.com)
- Disney Junior on Board for Third Season of Chuggington Series (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Walt Disney’s Plane, Costume Contest & More coming to the 2022 D23 Expo! - January 13, 2022
- Mardi Gras returns to Universal Orlando from Feb. 5th through Apr. 24th, 2022 - January 13, 2022
- Disney Cruise Line now requires All Guests Ages 5 and older to be Vaccinated - January 13, 2022