To celebrate the upcoming launch of Disney Junior on Monday, February 14, parents nationwide are invited to enter a favorite photo of their child into the “Be Part of the Magic” contest. Six families will truly “be part of the magic” when their child’s picture is featured on-air during the premiere week of the newly branded Disney Junior programming block on Disney Channel.
Entries will be voted upon by the public, with the six children (3 boys and 3 girls) ages 2-7 who receive the most votes being selected as the winners. In addition to the initial six winners, Disney Channel may select other photos of children entered into the contest to be featured in an on-air promotion. Entries will be accepted from now until January 23.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! Set for Spring Debut at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
- Jake And The Never Land Pirates Leading the Way for Disney Junior Launch on February 14 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Cast Members planning to march against company mandatory vaccine mandate - September 17, 2021
- First look at new Spaceship Earth ‘Beacons of Magic’ Lighting in Epcot - September 17, 2021
- Guest climbs Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom for a photo - September 17, 2021