Disney Interactive today launched the free Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 app for Android™, which includes all of the tools and enhanced features of Toy Box 2.0 from Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition), as well as multiplayer functionality so mobile gamers can create one-of-a-kind Toy Boxes together using their favorite Marvel and Disney characters, vehicles, settings and items.
Following is a detailed list of game features:
- Toy Box 2.0 anywhere – Ability to transfer creations cross-platform for further editing and play
- Bring on the Super Heroes – Marvel Super Heroes come to Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 with some of Marvel’s most memorable characters including The Avengers, Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Multiplayer functionality – Players can now build and play simultaneously in a Toy Box on their mobile devices online with Wi-Fi connection.
- Toy Box Games – Gamers can now play the included, fast-paced Toy Box Games or even create their own games to share with friends.
- New features in Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 – New tools that make it easier to create and customize worlds and games, daily challenges, and the ability to customize INteriors
Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 for Android is available now as a free download on Google Play™ (http://di.sn/6003fvRt). Three characters are always free to play at any one time and will rotate often. All of the characters from across the Disney Infinityuniverse, which includes Disney Infinity and Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, are playable in Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 for Android.
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021