The Dream Big, Princess campaign has been encouraging girls all over the world to dream big since 2016 with key story moments and the inspiring qualities of Disney’s Princesses showing them that anything is possible.
This year, the campaign continues and is focusing on helping and inspiring kids with athletic dreams, giving them the opportunity to gain leadership skills both on and off the field, and helping them develop the confidence and drive they need to achieve their dreams!
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort hosts 100 sports and entertainment events year and have lots of opportunities for girls to get involved including:
- Disney Girls Soccer Showcase and Junior Showcase
- Disney Field Hockey Showcase
- Disney Cross Country Classic
- AAU Basketball
- Varsity Cheer and Dance
- Pop Warner Cheer and Dance
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 17, 2021
- Learn How To Make Mickey Paint Palette Donuts With This Magical Recipe! - January 16, 2021
- Vibrante & Vivido Food Studio Recipe: Passion Fruit Mousse With Dragon Fruit Jam - January 14, 2021