Today, Disney Interactive is providing an in-depth look into the Pirates of the Caribbean Play Set within Disney Infinity through an all new set of character images, action screenshots and a gameplay trailer featuring both Play Set and Toy Box modes. Pirates of the Caribbean will be part of the title’s starter pack that is launching on August 18, along with The Incredibles and Monsters University.
Within the Pirates of the Caribbean play set, gamers can take on the role of Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa and Davy Jones as they set sail to new lands in search of adventure and gold. Key highlights include:
- Combat and Customization: Players will be able to explore new lands while battling via water and land to become the king of the sea. Additionally, players can customize their ship, by choosing everything from the overall décor of the vessel to the cannons on board.
- Play Set: The Pirates of the Caribbean play set adds its own specialized game play mechanics and pieces to the Disney Infinity world such as unique weaponry that when activated in Toy Box mode allows players to create all-new combat challenges, build and customize worlds and much more.
- Toy Box mode: The pirate trio of Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa and Davy Jones are able to interact with all of the previously revealed Disney Infinity characters from The Incredibles, Monsters University and Cars to create new and exciting adventures on the high seas and beyond.
To view the gameplay trailer, please click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchen Menus revealed - February 25, 2021
- Disneyland Paris leaves out Tiger Lily & Indian Villiage scenes from promotional video - February 25, 2021