Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “2014 Fireworks Toy Box Challenge.” To get an early start on New Year’s Eve celebrations around the world, players were tasked with bringing fireworks to life in creative and exciting Toy Boxes. The top global Toy Box of the week is “BlastFromThePast“– where a time machine was utilized to make a truly remarkable level.
Check out the Best of 2013 Special Edition episode of “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown” for a look at the winning submissions, plus a rundown of the top five Toy Boxes of the year. In addition, three new Disney-created Toy Boxes will be made available for the community to download through the end of January.
Winning “2014 Fireworks Challenge” submissions include:
- BlastFromThePast – Use the time machines to retrieve the missing fireworks hidden throughout history! The New Year depends on it.
- Paris Fireworks – Take a stroll through Paris and admire a brilliant fireworks display.
- COUNTDOWN – Enjoy street parties and race around whilst launching the fireworks in preparation for the New Year countdown!
- Sydney Fireworks – Race around Sydney on New Years’ Eve and watch the fireworks at the Sydney Opera House. Also, find the five hidden fireworks.
- Fireworks Blast – Happy 2014! Blast off fireworks and admire a fireworks display!
If you need a refresher, here are the directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
Wishing you Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust