Disney Hosting Culinary Job Fair on January 18 at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Are you ready to use your culinary skills in fast-paced environments that range from catering to fine dining, to pastry and beyond?
The Walt Disney World Resort invites you to be our Guest and explore Culinary and Dishwasher (Steward) role opportunities at our upcoming Job Fair on Tuesday, January 18, 2022, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Come meet our Recruitment Team and our talented Chefs to learn more about our dynamic teams that provide unparalleled dining experiences!
This event is open to the public and will focus on finding talent for our Culinary and Dishwasher (Steward) roles. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to apply and interview on-site. Some candidates may even be hired on the spot!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about what it’s like to make unforgettable memories for our Guests! Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event, however, computers will be available at the event to complete applications.
Roles may include:
- Full Time Chef Assistant (Lead Line Cook)
- Full Time Chef Assistant Pastry/Bakery (Lead Baker)
- Full Time Culinary Cook 1 (Advanced Line Cook)
- Full Time Cook 1 Pastry/Bakery (Advanced Baker)
- Full Time Cook 2 (Prep Cook) – Does not qualify for New Hire Bonus
- Part Time Cook 2 (Prep Cook) – Does not qualify for New Hire Bonus
- Full Time Dishwasher (Steward)
- Part Time Dishwasher (Steward)
Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Part-Time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of (3) THREE days per week
Culinary Job Fair roles receive a starting rate of $16.40 to $21.00/hourly
Dishwasher/Steward roles receive a starting rate of $15.00/hourly
Parking: You may be required to show a valid photo ID. If asked, please advise the attendant that you are attending the Walt Disney World Culinary Job Fair. Please park in Disney’s BoardWalk Conference Center parking at no cost to you.
Culinary Job Fair
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022
- Moana Journey of Water 2022 Construction Update - January 9, 2022