Walt Disney World is hiring part-time food and beverage quick-service cast members. Quick-service restaurants are counter service dining locations, or outdoor vending locations, with no wait staff. These positions start at $14 per hour.
Food & Beverage Quick Service Restaurant Cast Members are focused on creating a magical and enjoyable dining experience by ensuring the highest standard of Guest Service. Food & Beverage Quick Service Restaurant Cast Members are responsible for working in a fast-paced environment at either indoor counter service or at outdoor vending locations taking orders, cash handling, food preparation, stocking condiments, and keeping the work location clean.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to meet target goals during your shift
- Process Guest orders accurately through a point-of-sale system (POS register), count money, make change, and process credit card transactions
- Food preparation & assembly of food products including but not limited to beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and dairy products
- Maintain food safety standards
- Understand and communicate with Guests and Cast Members, providing Guest Service
- Understand and explain menu offerings to Guest and answer questions about the food products
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and assist in finding solutions
- Work in outdoor settings during various weather conditions
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Basic English language skills
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- Part-Time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Written and verbal communications skills.
- Physical role, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
If you would like to apply to work at Disney World in a quick service position, you can do that here. Could this mean that Disney World is going to be reopening more of its quick service restaurants soon?
- Price increase at 3 Epcot France Pavilion Quick Service Spots - June 14, 2021
- Cinderella pumpkin EARidescent decor for the Boo Bash & 50th Anniversary - June 13, 2021
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through August 28th - June 12, 2021