Do you want to take on a heroic battle with some of your Disney and Disney Pixar characters? Disney and PerBlue has announced the worldwide launch Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. This new, action-packed, mobile role-playing game (RPG) bringing together Disney and Pixar characters in an all-new experience. Available now on the App Store® and Google Play™, Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is the first title released since the it was announced earlier this year that Disney is collaborating with leading mobile game developers.
In Disney Heroes: Battle Mode players are invited on a heroic quest where they’ll collect and battle fan-favorite characters from Disney•Pixar films including The Incredibles and Toy Story and beloved characters from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Wreck-It Ralph and Zootopia as well as Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean and more in exciting 5v5 match-ups across a corrupted digital city under attack from a deadly virus. Gamers can choose from 25 Disney and Pixar heroes, including Elastigirl, Ralph and Vanellope, Buzz Lightyear, Captain Jack Sparrow, Judy Hopps, WALL•E, Mike Wazowski and many more. Additional fan-favorite characters will be added to the game on a regular basis.
Check out the trailer here:
“We think RPG players and Disney fans alike will enjoy creating one-of-a-kind match-ups with their favorite characters in this unexpected story where worlds collide,” said Lisa Anderson, vice president, Games, Disney. “It’s been wonderful working alongside PerBlue’s talented team and we look forward to bringing players even more Disney Heroes: Battle Mode adventures in the future.”
Key Features Include:
- Deep Bench of Characters: Collect & battle with 25 Disney and Pixar heroes with more coming.
- Missions and Friend Campaigns: Team up unlikely Disney and Pixar characters to battle together to earn exclusive bonuses.
- A New Digital Experience: Lead characters through the corrupted digital City that they’re charged with saving from an evil virus.
- Unleash epic abilities and gear: Activate skills, equip gear, and level up characters to take more enemies.
“We’re super excited about bringing this game to the market. We look forward to growing Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for years to come by bringing great Disney and Pixar characters into the game while keeping it fully stocked with new features, content, and updates,” said Justin Beck, CEO, PerBlue. “Working with Disney has been a very rewarding experience and their long term thinking aligns well with PerBlue’s similar long term strategy.”
Photo Credit: DisneyPixar
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Columbia Harbour House Hush Puppies Are A New Must Try! - September 18, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Layoffs in Consumer Products and Interactive Media - September 17, 2018
- Try The Roaring Forks Chocolate Hazelnut Donut at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - September 16, 2018