Where you can find it:
Raglan Road Irish Pub in Downtown Disney
What it is:
Warm bread pudding, dotted with golden raisins and served with vanilla and butter rum sauces on the side
Why you can’t live without it:
The menu describes it as “Like no other pudding you have ever tried. Believe us.”, and they weren’t kidding! It comes out piping hot and in case you can’t tell from the picture, it is HUGE, after an amazing meal I didn’t have much room left, and I ate as much of it as I could but still barely made a dent in it!
The bread they use is a typical white sandwich bread, and the top is crunchy and crisp while the inside is dense, thick, gooey bread pudding-y goodness. There are some raisins in it, and some hints of vanilla/cinnamon, but it’s not too strong at all. The sauces also come out warm, and both compliment the pudding very well.
So next time you are at Raglan Road, be sure to save some room for this amazing dessert (you’ll be glad you did!).
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding at Raglan Road. (disneyfoodreport.com)
- Disney Food Confession – ‘Ohana Bread Pudding (With Recipes) (chipandco.com)
- Make Use Of Those Disney Park Maps With These Easy To Make Coasters! - January 20, 2020
- Disney World Character Meal Tips with Toddlers - March 22, 2017
- Tips for Traveling to Disney World with your WHOLE Family - March 14, 2017