While browsing on Amazon this past week for backpacks to wear at Disney I stumbled across these very cool silver and gold Mickey Mouse Drawstrings Backpacks and matching lanyards.
They were very neat and something anyone could carry at the parks. They actually come in a a variety of bundles:
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack 2 Pack
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack & Lanyard 2 Pack Gold
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack 4 Pack
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack & Lanyard 2 Pack Silver
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack Gold 2 Pack
- Disney Mickey Mouse Drawstring Backpack Silver 2 Pack
So what do you think? I think this is a great lightweight option to carry into the parks. The lanyard is nice as I can store my ID, Gift Cards, and Disney Visa into the parks with me.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Hollywood Studios Park Map Now Features Children With Prosthetics - March 2, 2021
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021