I am absolutely obsessed with Minnie Mouse Ear headbands! I probably get a new pair every other trip, but I also like having unique ones that I don’t see everyone else with. That’s why Etsy is such a fun place to look for ears, just like these unique creations from ChaosAndCouture.
Jennifer from Chaos and Couture is a mother of four with a passion for sewing and creating. She makes a wide variety of themes and characters with her Minnie Mouse ears, including a few pairs of LIGHT UP ears! All of them are handmade with beautiful fabrics, embellishments and lots of love. There’s even a Dole Whip themed pair, now how cool is that? I love that she uses unique fabrics to make some truly out of this world creations that are sure to stand out at the Disney Parks! She will also do special requests.
Check out some of her awesome creations below:
- Dole Whip
- Disney Villains
- Vintage Mickey (With fabric imported from Japan!)
- Tiger Lily from Peter Pan
- Minnie Mouse
- Flower & Butterfly
- St. Patrick’s Day
- “Love” (These are my favorite!)
- Star Wars
- Snow White
- Princess Anna Coronation
Which pair of custom Minnie Mouse ears would you wear on your next trip?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Muppets nuiMOs Are Dancing Into Town Soon - February 26, 2021
- Step Into Galactic Style With These Fun Baby Yoda Sneakers - February 25, 2021
- Hamilton Funko POP Collection Dancing Into Town Soon! - February 23, 2021