Disney is well known for their immersive stories, great storytelling and amazing attention to detail in their parks bringing your favorite movies to life!
But that’s not the only place where you can experience that, Disney Cruise Line is another way to step into Disney films in a unique and surprising way.
These spaces are designed specially for kids and are themed to some of your favorite Disney films like Disney’s Oceaneer Club where children will be able to play in Andy’s Room like a toy or Frozen Adventures themed to Frozen.
Kids can also hang out with their favorite Marvel Super Heroes or pilot the Millennium Falcon!
One of the best things aboard the ship is the food! and DCL won’t disappoint you with their delicious food and themed restaurants.
- Animator’s Palate: Eat in a room with scenes and characters from popular Disney films like a visit from Crush, a montage of food themed moments from Disney movies or an animated show about a hero’s journey through Disney and Pixar animation.
- Tiana’s Place: Over at the Disney Wonder you will able to enjoy some jazz music and delicious food directly from the bayou!
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table: Celebrate with Rapunzel and Flynn the return home of the lost princess with great food, music and a visit to your table from your favorite characters from Tangled.
You don’t have to leave the ship and go to NYC to experience some amazing Broadway Musicals, take a look at what Disney Cruise Line is offering!
- Disney Dreams…An Enchanted Classic
- The Golden Mickeys
- Frozen, A Musical Spectacular
- Beauty and The Beast
- Tangled: The Musical
- Twice Charmed: An Original Twist
Looking for more ways to have fun? What about a theme party!!
Disney Cruise Line offer different types of deck parties on their ships like a Pirates of the Caribbean themed party, Frozen or on special days they have Star Wars Day at Sea or Marvel Day at Sea.
You can’t go home without meeting your favorite characters right? Luckily for you you can hang out with them at scheduled meet and greets throughout the ship or at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay!
Photo credit: Disney