Disney and Kimberly-Clark are extending a 20-year relationship. Kimberly-Clark has a licensing agree with Disney that allows them to place favorite faces, like Mickey and Minnie on their Huggies diapers.
However, Disney characters on diapers and wipes is just the beginning. To build on this relationship Kimberly-Clark is will be re-branding Baby Care Centers in the Disney Parks and aboard the Disney Cruise Lines ships – they will now carry the Huggies name.
The new Baby Care Centers are set to open this summer! In the meantime, the current Baby Care Centers offer guests will little ones, or with disabilities, the opportunity to get away from the crowds for some privacy.
- Private nursing rooms
- Changing room with changing tables
- Feeding area with high chairs
- Kitchen – with microwave, oven and sink
- Main room with TV, table, chairs and sofa
- Small store with formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over the counter medicine and clothing for sale.
Baby Care Centers are located in all four parks at Walt Disney World and both parks at the Disneyland Resort.
Disney World Baby Care Centers:
- Magic Kingdom – Main Street U.S.A. between Casey’s Corner and Crystal Palace
- Epcot – In the same building as the Odyssey Center, right before crossing into World Showcase on the Mexico side.
- Hollywood Studios – Just inside the entrance
- Animal Kingdom – Discovery Island next to Creature Comforts
Disneyland Baby Care Centers:
- Disneyland Park – Main Street, next to the Plaza Inn
- California Adventure – Next to Ghiraradelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
The Baby Care Centers are not all that is going to be carrying the Kimberly-Clark name. They will also be sponsoring the Disney Junior Live on Stage performances at Hollywood Studios as well as the stroller rentals within the parks.
Kimberly-Clark’s professional line also provides products including paper towels and toilet paper for Disney’s parks and cruise ships.
Will you be using the new Baby Care Centers? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, and writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts! I would be happy to help you plan your next magical vacation. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning and follow me on for more Disney and travel information
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!