Disney Interactive is happy to announce that the highly-anticipated Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two video game will be featured in a panel at the Comic-Con International 2012 show in San Diego on Sunday, July 15th at 1:00pm in Room 25ABC.
Participating in the panel are video game designer Warren Spector of Disney Interactive’s Junction Point, Peter David, award-winning comic writer and author of the upcoming Disney Epic Mickey 2 Graphic Novel and Marv Wolfman, award-winning American comic book writer and co-writer of Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
In addition, please watch below the never-before-seen opening movie for the game titled “A Story Begins.”
The Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two video game returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with more than 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners – Mickey with the magical paint brush that allows him to wield paint and thinner, and Oswald with a powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity. This new co-op play further enhances the idea that “PlayStyle Matters” – a unique approach to gameplay pioneered by Warren Spector where players tackle challenges the way they want to in order to explore a variety of possibilities and storylines, but always with consequences for their chosen actions.
- Behind The Scenes Trailer For “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two” (chipandco.com)
- Disney Interactive Announces Launch Date For “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two” (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Fight breaks out on Peter Pan’s Flight in the Magic Kingdom - January 14, 2022
- Walt Disney’s Plane, Costume Contest & More coming to the 2022 D23 Expo! - January 13, 2022
- Mardi Gras returns to Universal Orlando from Feb. 5th through Apr. 24th, 2022 - January 13, 2022