How Disney Dining Plans Work
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that includes a Disney Dining Plan.
- While vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort, choose from over 100 select restaurants available.
- Present your Key to the World card to your server or cashier prior to ordering. The Key to the World card electronically monitors your party’s allocated meals.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your package stay until each person’s meal total is complete.
Available Disney Dining Plans
To take advantage of a Disney Dining Plan, you must purchase one of the following Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that include a Disney Dining Plan.
2011 Vacation Packages are here!
- 2011 Deluxe Dining Plan
- 2011 Dining Plan
- 2011 Platinum Dining Plan
- 2011 Premium Dining Plan
- 2011 Quick-Service Dining Plan
- 2011 Wine & Dine Plan
Additional Disney Dining Plan Details
Gratuities are not included unless otherwise indicated. An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (for example, alcoholic beverages).
Merchandise or photo-imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
Many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Please make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian’s permission to call.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!