If you’ve been lucky enough to sail to the Caribbean aboard the Disney Fantasy then there’s no doubt that you’ll remember the amazing ice cream treats being served up at Sweet on You. One of the stand-outs at this ice cream parlour at sea is definitely the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake.
For those wanting to recreate this magical milkshake while at home, Disney Parks Blog released the recipe earlier this week. For those looking to magic up this delightful concoction at home, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake
- 2 scoops Midnight Cookies and Cream ice cream
- 2 cups chocolate shake mix
- Chocolate fudge brownie bites
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Oreo cookies – chopped
- Chocolate glazed donut
1. Prepare the cup with chocolate sauce inside.
2. Blend ice cream, shake mix and brownie bites until smooth.
3. Pour milkshake into cup and top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, cookies and donut.
So what are you waiting for? Give this tasty treat a try and be sure to share your photos in the comments below.
Thinking about going on a Disney cruise? Packages are now available through Spring 2019! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018