For those who have experienced the magic of a Disney Cruise Line vacation, they know all about the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and is a favorite part of the Disney cruise experience. It keeps you informed of the fun happening all cruise long and lets you stay in touch with family and friends onboard. This fantastic tool has recently gotten even better with a brand-new design and enhanced features, making it more convenient and even easier to use.
Here are some highlights:
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu – This new design gives you quicker access to learn what’s happening when and where each day. You can view the day’s activities all at once or filter to narrow down what you want to see.
- Quick Access to Cruise Details – The Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen instantly takes you to your personalized plans and other important cruise information.
- My Plans – Once you link your cruise reservation, your dining schedule, Port Adventures and onboard reservations (Palo, Senses Spa & Salon, beverage tastings, etc.), plus activities you “favorite” in the app, will magically appear.
- Ship Tips – Get helpful tips for your voyage, like safety reminders and information for guests with disabilities.
- Spotlight at Sea – This section includes information about offerings such as Senses Spa & Salon, Palo, Remy, Shutters photo packages, onboard merchandise and more.
But don’t worry, your favorite features are still there!
- Individual and group chats with friends and family onboard
- Deck plans of the ship
- Map of Castaway Cay
- Plus information about dining, entertainment, shopping, youth clubs, character experiences, ports of call and more.
For those guests that prefer to not look at their phone while on vacation, Disney Cruise Line still offers printed Personal Navigators. It gives you a quick glance at the day’s activities and has always been a great way to plan your family’s cruise agenda.
The electronic version of the Navigator on the mobile app gives you the chance to see what’s happening during the entire cruise at once. I love how you can save your favorites to one convenient list and receive notifications when your selected activities are about to begin.
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is available for Apple and Android smartphones and is free to download and use. Be sure to download the latest update before you leave home, and stay tuned for even more enhancements coming soon.
Ready to experience Disney Cruise Line for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Animated Series “Star Wars Resistance” Premiers Next Month - August 17, 2018
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Friends Returning To SeaWorld This Christmas - August 15, 2018
- New Annual Passholder Holiday Rates Released For Walt Disney World - August 14, 2018