Disney Cruise Line has just announced exciting enhancements to improve your “My Online Check-in” experience as well as when you check-in at the cruise terminal.
Here are details of the changes we will start to see:
- The Youth Activity Registration process will now be a part of My Online Check-In allowing parents/authorized adults to provide more detailed information regarding medical and dietary restrictions involving their child’s meals and program participation
- Guests will be able to electronically accept the Cruise Contract Terms and Conditions
- A new Port Arrival Form will replace the Online Signature Form and include information and important reminders (Bring proper documentation, check the expiration date on passports and travel visas) Guests are always encouraged to bring a copy of the form with them to the cruise terminal for embarkation
- Castaway Club Members who are confirmed on a closed-loop cruise out of Port Canaveral or Miami may select the option of only receiving luggage tags. Clients who make this selection will receive a modified version of the Guest Travel Booklet
We will start to see these changes roll out within the next week.
Ready to book your next Disney Cruise? Fill out the form below for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at email@example.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018