Disney Cruise Line has just canceled all departures through February 2021. It was just a few weeks ago they canceled cruises for January of 2021…
Here are the details from Disney:
Disney Cruise Line remains focused on the health and well-being of our guests and team members. We are carefully reviewing the guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and working together with industry partners on a path to resuming operations.
As we continue to refine our protocols for our eventual return to service, we have decided to cancel all departures through February 28, 2021. Sailings are cancelled onboard the Disney Magic through Feb. 25, Disney Wonder and Disney Dream through Feb. 26 and Disney Fantasy through Feb. 27.
Guests booked on affected sailings who have paid their reservation in full will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing or a full refund. Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far. Affected guests and travel professionals will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
Emails will be going out today for those who have voyages on the following dates:
- DISNEY DREAM THROUGH 2/26
- DISNEY MAGIC THROUGH 2/25
- DISNEY WONDER THROUGH 2/26 (14-NIGHT PANAMA CANAL)
- DISNEY FANTASY THROUGH 2/27
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Confirms Joe Biden Audio Animatronic to be added to Hall of Presidents - January 20, 2021
- Hall of Presidents is closed for refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2021
- New Winnie the Pooh & Friends Collection from Build a Bear! - January 20, 2021