Disney Cruise Line has canceled more sailings through this summer. The cruise line was recently approved for a simulated sailing at the end of this month but they still suspended more cruises.
Disney Cruise Line still has work to do, including finalizing the new health and safety protocols, bringing crew back onboard and preparing the ships to welcome guests again. Because of this, it is necessary to cancel the following sailings:
- Disney Dream departures through 8/6/21
- Disney Fantasy departures through 8/28/21
- Disney Wonder departures through 9/19/21
- Disney Magic departures in the U.S. through 11/4/21
Affected Guests that have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund. Guests that have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
Was your cruise affected by these cancellations?
- More attractions reopening at the Disneyland Resort - June 15, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Cast Members get ready to Reopen! - June 15, 2021
- Price increase at 3 Epcot France Pavilion Quick Service Spots - June 14, 2021